This liquid fertilizer based on amino acids and natural NPK elements. We recommend the use of this product to help the plant recover from external stress (e.g., drought, freezing, phytotoxicity) and to support it during the stages of higher activity (sprouting, flowering, fruit set and fruit maturation).
Benefits and Functions
- Plants absorb nutrients through both their roots and leaves, using liquid fertilizers as foliage feeding or soil drench are good ways to supply fast-growing plants like vegetables plant ready nutrients whenever needed.
- Can be applied at all stages of plant growth.
- Positively affects photosynthesis, increasing chlorophyll produced resulting in more green color and faster development of the stems of plants.
- Increases flowering and fruit set, resulting in increased production.
- Improves durability and appearance of fruits and vegetables.
Product Application Advice
Apply at 3-4 week intervals from April to August at 5-15 litre/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water.
1-Liter brown plastic bottles and 10-Liters white plastic cans.